CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Efa birthday...

Helew~ Been busy with my final examination last saturday...And im busy revisioning..hehe.. Soo~Alhamdullilah..I managed to Answer it... Now~Kami my 2nd intake of certificate...Bebas dh..independent dh.....huhu.. Happy brabis2... But..im gonna leave my colleagues at the end bulan 7 ani... Namo kuar awal2 waa... hehe..

Since kami (Cathy,Feezah N Me) nda dpt celebrate birthday Epahh(my roomates And my besties) on 3rd of july hri atu..pcal nya epahh cuti kan..and she's at home msa atu...And kami decided buat suprise untuk epahh sempena birthday nya hri atu...On thursday... Epahh tkajut baruk time atu..hehe..abiz bilik nya kami decorate... we just bought her 2 slice of cake...ikhlas dari kami bertiga epahhh..We Love yOu Birthday Girl..Den~We played Cake fight...haha..
i Love My Roomates 16AQ....




JazVv 4Eva

0 comments: